Friday, August 21, 2009

John

Just wanted to show some love to John. I am truly blessed to be married to this man. He is the best husband and father. He keeps things exciting around here. He does not take me for granted and shows his appreciation for my cooking, cleaning and child rearing. And last but not least He loves me. Not an easy task, but he loves me. I love you John and thank god everyday that you are in my life. I will love you to the moon.
The First letter of John - Chapter 4 :7-12
7. Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.9. This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world Check Spellingthat we might live through him.10. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 11. Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.12. No-one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

No comments: