Monday, August 31, 2009

First day of Preschool

today was a first at the Kovacs household. Laynie started preschool this morning. She was so excited. We got up today and I made her a good breakfast of waffles and milk. Then it was time to pack her lunch. Today she wanted a grape jelly sandwich, cheese it's, applesauce and milk to drink. We then got her things together and out the door we went. She could not wait to get there and I could not stop taking pictures of her. Finally we got in the car and off we went. She found her cubby with her name on it and put her nap sack and lunch box in there and off to circle time she went. I am so proud of her and can't wait to hear about everything that happened on her first day of school.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can hardly wait to see her so I can hear all about school this week.