Monday, May 18, 2009

Outside Fun

I love that we are now getting to be outside more. Of course it takes us 30 minutes to just get out there. After we put on sunscreen and hats and get Tanner all ready. These pics are from the past few weeks and they were too cute not to share. Laynie and I went to Calloways to plant some flowers in the front and back yard. She is really liking it that she can help more and I love letting her help. Also we have been taking walks 1 to 2 times a day. Laynie like to ride her bike while Tanner is pushed in his stroller. We love our walks and I am looking forward to many more outside fun with my two kids.

Laynie standing right beside our flowers that we were about to plant. Tanner in the back there drinking his milk.

on a bike and stroller ride. (I promise Tanner is in there...lol)

No comments: