Monday, May 18, 2009

Full of Sillyness

Laynie Kovacs is one silly girl and everyone who has met her can say the same thing. She is always wanting to act out some sort of play or movie she has watched. Her and my mom watch this show called Max and Ruby so now Layine is Ruby and Grandma is Max and every time we go over there is starts calling my mom Max. It is too funny. She is also starting to be a little ham on here own. John recently had surgery on his knee and when we came home he had is whole leg wrapped up and had to have it propped up. Well John had more than one wrap for his knee and laynie asked if she could use it. We said yea and this is what she did with it.

She really likes to help me cook so we will cook breakfast, dinner and even desserts together. I have to tell you Laynie's favorite word is great and Laynie is great at everything (per her) She is a great pour er, she is a great mixer and she is an all around GREAT kid (per momma) I love my little helper and here is her morning favorite is pancakes that i let her use cooker cutters on and make a special pancake. This picture is of two hand pancakes and the chef herself.



No comments: