Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blog Name

My friend Krystal one day was telling me that we needed to come up with a catchy name for my blog. I have been racking my brain and even looking at other blogs for ideas. Well today I was bopping around the house and E! was on and as I walked by I heard Keeping up with the Kardashon's and I thought to myself "ha ha keeping up with the Kovacs's, what a show that would be" and then I was like FOR REAL that is it that can be the name of my blog. So I know some of you might not think that it is that big of a deal but to me I it is and I had to share. Yea Krystal I finally have a cute blog name....I know you will appreciate this blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! So... I think it should be official your blog name is now set and is very cute I may add.

Megan said...

Had to give you props for your new blog name. Loves it!