Monday, September 8, 2008

10 year High School reunion

So this past Sat. night September 6, 2008 I had my 10 year high school reunion. It was a total blast and there was a great turn out with over a 100 + people there. John went with me and thank goodness for my two fave girls from High School bringing there hubbies because we got there and the guys let us loose and they went to the bar and watched football and hung out while we all visited with old friends. It was a great night and I can't wait to see how much we all change in 10 more years.
** Lezlie, Erin and Me**
John, Grady(Lezlie's Husband) and David (Erin's husband)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look beautiful.. I am so glad that you had a good time.

epowitzky said...

Yea, hopefully I will be skinny in 10 years!! I am so glad you came, I had such a blast!